How to install in 3-10 min
"I had the Celpax out of the box and up and running in less than three minutes. Incredible."
Alex Bell, Director at Portland Education
- The MOST important is to decide where to hang your Celpax.
- After this, most managers install themselves in 3-10 min (you don’t need your IT-dept or maintenance team).
- Stick the Celpax on the wall.
- Transmitter: Put the antennas A and B into their corresponding connector. Plug it into a power outlet. Wait 1-10 minutes* until ‘Celpax system ready’ appears.
- Press the test button. If all is OK, the green light flashes three times.
- Visit activate.celpax.com to start registering.
We’ll check your installation and send your dashboard login. After this, tape the transmitter vertically, high up.
*In some areas it could take longer, keep it plugged in pleaze ;)
You can test to press before you activate. The pulses won’t appear on your dashboard until you tell us to start registering.
How can I know if my installation is OK?
- The Celpax: If you see a Green light when you press the button on the side, it’s working. If not, plug in the transmitter somewhere else.
- Transmitter: If it shows a green light, it’s working.
- Celpax device location: most people should notice it when leaving the office! Send a pic and we’ll give you feedback.
- Posters, email templates, etc to help you launch here.
- Once you hang the Celpax, people typically just start pressing even if you haven’t communicates anything “officially”. So if you install 1 or 2 days in advance of your launch, people will press before the “official” launch. Hang a note saying “Launching soon!” or just start as soon as it's up.
- VERY rough wall surface? Get in touch and we'll send a kit.