You can test the buttons up until the Celpax is hanging on your wall, and you ask us to activate. Our weekly email will show you the previous week's results.
- Launch with the help of the communications templates (read how others launched) and hang posters.
- The first 14 days is your warm-up period: Many want to test how the Celpax works and some might press more than usual to check out the green and red lights. Statistically speaking, the novelty effect means the system isn’t stable, you first need to establish a routine.
Day 4 - Say thanks
- Your colleagues have been pressing for a few days now. Perhaps say thanks for participating so they know you're listening?
14 days - Share the results
- After 2 weeks most leaders share their preliminary Mood KPI with all their people.
- Our data show that face to face conversations is THE fastest way to improve employee morale. A popular question to start a dialogue is "What makes us press the green button?". More hints here.
- You've unlocked your Mood KPI! It's based on the last 30 days of data. It’s a moving average. Think of it as what result to expect on an normal day.
- Successful leaders share the results regularly with all coworkers. Use our API to show the results on your intranet, or screens.
From now on
- As you talk to your employees and start fixing what makes them press red, your baseline will tell you if your efforts work = your Mood KPI should go up. One popular technique is explained here.
Most users say you only need to:
- Ask what makes people press green, and talk about how you can fix the red (2 min techniques to improve here)
- Share the results regularly with all your employees (otherwise people stop giving feedback)
- “Let the employees bring forward suggestions on how to improve employee morale”
- 91% leave work having had a good day here. Is it Google? Facebook? Take a guess.