1. When the Day Rating is empty you didn't have enough participation to rate the employee mood that day.
For example: Feb 2nd and 3rd was a Saturday and a Sunday, so there was no result to rate.
- Green stars to tell you how good the day was (the more green dots, the better!)
- Red dots if it was bad (the more red dots... the worse)
- Blue dots if you got more participation than normally (We also use blue dots under the Participation Analysis to guide you on how you're doing compared to other users)
- Empty stars: Neutral day, a "normal" day at work
- No symbol: Not enough participation to calculate
Video explaining the Day Analysis here.
We should really change this on our dashboard!
A variation of +0,48 from one day to another is too small to be highlighted. The Mood KPI remains at 63% because:
- Feb 6th: 63,48% Mood KPI
- Feb 5th: 63.00% Mood KPI
It should just show as neutral, it's confusing, I agree Ferhat :)
Please let me know if my answers solved your question?