The Ideal Wellbeing Team & ROLES
A great workplace is everyone's job, right?
But obviously, some people do more, others less.
Here's a recipe that many companies use to get a good mix and drive positive change:
- Share the results daily/weekly/monthly using posters, emails, etc. with ALL employees.
- Send and receive Green/Red list from all team supervisors.
- Bring updated reports to meetings.
- Send regular feedback on action taken.
- Identify green/red reasons together with the team.
- Collect feedback and send the Green/Red list to the admin.
- Take action to fix red issues.
- Revise the Mood KPIs during yearly meetings.
- Revise Green/List to elevate when needed.
- Revise company-wide activities and actions.
- Make sure that the Mood KPI is on the same level and gets the same attention as other business metrics.
Integrate the Mood KPI with business intelligence tools (API, intranet, etc)
- Ideally from different areas, levels, ages, tenure, etc.
- Decide on activities to be carried out.
The Ideal Wellbeing Team
- 1 admin
- 2 supervisors
- 3 enthusiasts
- 1 from management
Assign a budget and have a look at the green/red lists.
What should you start fixing first?
Carry out social activities like Lunch Roulette, organize focus groups, etc. Find a rhythm to target wellbeing!