How it Works

The Celpax Device

How does it work? Measure. Talk. Improve. Repeat! The Celpax is a physical device which hangs on the wall at the company exit door. Employees answer How was your day? when they go home each day: - Press the Green or Red button once - After you press, the green and red lights will display the collective results. I.e. they show how your team felt at work today. - The online dashboard shows the full results. - Use the result as a basis to talk with your employees (http://w...

Dashboard

- You access the pulse survey results online (https://users.celpax.com/) - No software to download - Weekly email (https://support.celpax.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=919943&title=Weekly-email) update sent every Monday DASHBOARD (HOME) The Mood KPI is your baseline. Think of it as “where you are” or what result to expect on a normal day. In this case, 71% normally press the green button leaving work. 29% press the red button. It’s a rolling average (https://en.wi...

How to choose between plans

Not sure about which plan to use for your teams? This is the detailed version of our Plan comparison (http://www.celpax.com/prices/). - Basic Plan (#Basic) - Pro Plan (#Pro) - Enterprise Plan (#Enterprise) Basic Plan Best value for when your managers are used to a Do-It-Yourself approach and don't need help or support to understand and continuously work with the data. Search for answers using the Knowledge base, or ask a question in the forum. The followi...

Weekly email

* You, and all admins, will get an email update every Monday * It compares last week to the weeks before. Did your employees press more green after your activities last week? * When you click on "view chart", you enter the dashboard directly (https://users.celpax.com/)

Inspiration from other users

8 cool examples from Celpax users 1. Make your Celpax visible, in a fun way Perfect when you don't have an "ideal" place (https://support.celpax.com/index.php?type=page&urlcode=957427&title=Installing) to hang it. 2. Give your Celpax its own name Some involve their employees in coming up with a new name. Meet Tony! 3. Find a good location Mediacom started with one free Celpax (http://www.celpax.com/plans/). When they moved it from the stairs to the elevators...

Accounts / Billing

- Pay with credit card (from your dashboard (http://pay.celpax.com), see below), or bank transfer. - Paid Terms and Conditions (http://www.celpax.com/terms-conditions-dailypulse-premium/). - Our refund guarantee for the paid version is easy: you have 90 days to test the Celpax. Submit a ticket if you're not convinced after unlocking your Mood KPI within this time frame, and we'll refund your money and arrange to send it back. (Can't be combined with your 1st Celpax that is free.) - Remembe...