How does it work?
Measure. Talk. Improve. Repeat!
The Celpax is a physical device that hangs on the wall at the company exit door.
Employees answer How was your day? when they go home each day:
- Press the Green OR Red button, once
- After you press, the green and red lights will display the collective results. I.e. they show how your team felt at work today.
- The online dashboard shows the full results.
- Use the result as a basis to talk with your employees regularly. Make a list of what makes your team press green, and red. Then choose one red thing to fix.
- Use the Mood KPI result to see if your actions have the wanted effect. Are you getting more green? 2 min intro technique. We can also help you.
Our recipe to improve employee morale is: Measure, Talk, Improve. Repeat!